Week 3

In the third week of the DayKnight challenge i finished constructing the Fitness Function to work on my test sample. It LIVES. And it gives numbers similar to my by feel ratings. BETTER! Even. I think i have created a REALLY AWESOME fitness function after working so hard on it. Yes, its simpler then i wanted at first, but now i have to make it work in real-enviroment. I guess it will mean i will have to add some lines of codes and several more checks and addons. But its a solid base. Even though i glorified it a bit in a #TRUMP-WAY. 🙂

Day 3: I finished a working version of a slightly simplified fitness function.